Senior Civil Engineer
- Full Time
Take your career to the next level with this Senior Civil Engineer opportunity in Central London!
Our client has an enviable reputation within the industry for providing a planning and design focused consultancy service with particular expertise in highways & transport, flood risk & surface water management & utilities.
Their office in the City of London offers a vibrant and stimulating place to work where you will be encouraged to apply your creative skills.
The Senior Civil Engineer they are seeking will have a strong academic record and will have gained at least 5 years' post Chartered experience, with a strong technical aptitude.
A seasoned leader who can manage both the team and projects, offering effective working relationships and strong communication.
Main aspects of your role:
- Develop client relationships and maintain existing,
- Mentor and lead junior team members,
- Be responsible for project design delivery - from concept to construction.
- Chartered Engineer (MICE),
- A minimum of 5 years' previous experience,
- Extensive experience designing drainage schemes for buildings, highway and public realm,
- Highway, pavement design and ground modelling experience,
- Ground modelling, Masterplanning and Flood Risk Assessment experience,
- Experience undertaking Section 38, 278 & 104 Agreements,
- Proficient in Civils 3D, PDS, Windes and AutoCAD.
Our client is looking for a passionate Senior Civil Engineer who is commercially aware and has a methodical approach and strong business sense.
In return you will be offered an excellent salary and benefits package, working for a well-established and successful practice.
To be considered for this role, or to discuss in confidence, please contact Graham Ventham.