3D CAD Technician
7 days left
- Full Time
We are working with one of our key clients, a leading international design and engineering consultancy firm, to assist them in their search for a CAD Technician to join the design engineering team in their Central London office on a full-time permanent basis.
The company work across the globe on a range of diverse and exciting projects. Highly reputable in the market after a series of projects wins over the years.
The successful CAD Technician will be collaborating closely with the firm's other teams on a range of high-profile structures and infrastructure projects, spanning various sectors, producing high quality work within a dynamic & supportive environment.
- 2D and 3D modelling
- Create 3D displays of structures and infrastructure projects to identify any issues
- Review and update existing drawings and reflect changes
- Undertake projects in the UK and overseas
- Technician qualification in drafting
- Experience working with design/drafting teams
- Excellent knowledge using AutoCAD Suties (3D), Tekla, AECOsim, Bentley 3D Microstation packages.
We're looking for someone with excellent communication skills and is able to work effectively under pressure.
If you would like to be considered for this vacancy and hear further details, please send your up to date CV to Graham Ventham to apply - suitable applicants will be contacted with further details.
Apply for 3D CAD Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly