Senior Structural Engineer
Are you looking for a career change in a role that will offer the opportunity to join an established and successful firm whose reputation is for a high standard of project delivery focusing on innovative and sustainable solutions? If you are this could be the role you have been waiting for!
Our client is an award winning, leading consultancy with a reputation that has been established by delivering specialised engineering to the built environment. They have an opportunity for an Senior Structural Engineer to lead the talented team in their Manchester office.
Structural engineering is the core of this firm's success and their project sectors are varied and as such you will collaborate with architects, clients and contractors to deliver only the best solutions.
Projects: Residential, Commercial, High-Rise, Cultural and more.
- An MEng or MSc degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- A Chartered Engineer or near Chartered engineer,
- A minimum of 8 years' industry experience,
- Experience of working on all types of building structures projects,
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal),
- Previous experience of team leadership,
- Ability to effectively lead, support and manage a team,
- Excellent client facing skills.
This is an excellent opportunity that will see you working with a fantastic team, apply now for your chance to be considered by sending an updated CV to Graham Ventham.