Associate Structural Engineer
Are you an experienced Senior Structural Engineer who is looking for your next challenge? If you have led and successfully delivered buildings structures projects and are looking to drive your career forward by advancing to the next level with with one of the UK's leading independent consultancy's then we would like to hear from you.
Our client is a national name in engineering excellence and they work on a variety of interesting and challenging schemes including residential, commercial, retail and logistics amongst others. They are continuing to expand teams and are looking for an Associate Structural Engineer to join the structures team in their Sevenoaks office.
They require an enthusiastic, driven & charismatic individual who is willing to contribute to the future success of both the team and the future of the company.
- A minimum of 5 years' post Chartered experience,
- Extensive experience managing project teams on projects from concept through to completion,
- Extensive experience managing the financial aspects of projects,
- A proven track record of successfully delivering projects & concentrating on client satisfaction,
- A broad range of project sector experience,
- Excellent communication skills,
The successful Associate Structural Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package, a friendly working environment and will be part of a successful close-knit team.
If you would like to know more, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details and a confidential chat.