Our client, a leading & award-winning multidisciplinary consultancy is looking to grow the structures team in their office which is situated in the beautiful city of Cambridge.
They are looking for an experienced and talented Structural Engineer to join their skilled team of Engineers, to assist in the preparation of structural design calculations in accordance with relevant design codes, providing their clients with technical advice and attending design / site meetings.
Projects: Commercial, Residential, Energy, Educational, Heritage, Science and more.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- Chartered Structural Engineer (MIStructE / MICE) or working towards chartership,
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal & written),
- Able to take on the role of internal Project Coordinator when necessary,
- Able to use a range of design software,
- Good client-facing skills.
The successful Structural Engineer will be instantly rewarded with a competitive salary, generous benefits package within a growing office with plenty of scope for progression & promotion.
If you are interested and would like to know more details about the role & company, please apply by sending your up to date CV through to Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting.