Senior Structural Engineer
Are you an ambitious Structural Engineer looking to progress your career? Would you like the chance to become a valued member of a dynamic team?
Our client is looking for a Senior Structural Engineer to join them in their offices in Central London on a full time permanent basis. They pride themselves on looking after their employees and your contribution and hard work will be recognised and valued.
Sectors are very varied, and you will collaborate with architects, clients and contractors to meet client demands on a challenging but rewarding project workload.
Requirements of the Senior Structural Engineer:
- A degree in Civil or Structural engineering,
- A Chartered or near Chartered engineer,
- A minimum of 5 years' experience
- Proficient in AutoCAD, Revit and a knowledge of Navisworks and RC detailing would be advantageous,
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Must have a range of complex buildings structures design experience.
If you would like further details on how you can be part of this leading and award winning leading consultancy then please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham.