Senior Structural Engineer
A renowned multi-disciplinary consultancy based in Birmingham is now looking for their next strategic hire - at Senior level!
This multi-disciplinary consultancy has a unique opportunity for a Senior Structural Engineer. The successful candidate will be self-motivating and proactive, driving expansion of existing areas and maximising new sector opportunities and can expect to progress to Associate level after a period of 3 years'.
At Senior level you will be expected to have achieved Chartered status.
A capable all round engineer is required, with excellent Business Development skills - actively pursuing new opportunities, winning work and proactively developing existing and new clients relationships.
- Sole responsibility for significant projects,
- Checking quality of own and other team member's work,
- Monitoring budgets and controlling expenditure to meet own area targets,
- Direct and supervise design team,
- Structural design and analysis calculations,
- Liaise with other designers and industry professionals to coordinate projects,
- Identify any issues with structures and develop solutions.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- A UK Chartered engineer,
- A minimum of 6 years' post graduate experience,
- A creative individual who is able to convey ideas externally,
- Project management skills,
- Excellent analytical & problem-solving skills,
- Strong design skills,
- Able to work well within a team in a multidisciplinary environment.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious Engineer with a passion for building structures design to join an award-winning firm.
If you would like to be considered for this vacancy, please send your up to date CV to Graham Ventham to apply - suitable applicants will be contacted with further details.