Are you ready to drive your career forward by stepping into a fantastic new role as an Infrastructure Engineer?
Our client is a highly successful, design led structural and civil engineering firm whose workload includes schemes in countries all over the world with many high profile, impressive projects having successfully been completed.
They have an opening for an Infrastructure Engineer to work in a stimulating environment, which will bring with it the opportunity to explore new technology.
You will join a team comprising people from a range of backgrounds including engineering, architectural and contracting.
- Assisting in preparing project design & specifications,
- Preparing reports,
- Conducting routine inspections on the site to identify any potential problems,
- Checking plans, designs and quantities for accuracy,
- Co-ordinating with the other concerned professionals e.g. architects, surveyors, contractors, etc.
- Analysing problems and developing innovative solutions.
- A relevant degree in BEng in civil engineering at a high grade,
- A high level of technical competence,
- Computer literate, some knowledge of design and analysis programmes would be an advantage,
- Good analytical and technical skills,
- Ability to work in a team environment,
- An interest in the built environment,
- Competency and flexibility to rise to challenging situations and take on responsibility,
- Well planned and organised in your approach to work and meeting deadlines.
The successful Infrastructure Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary, generous benefits package and a friendly & supportive working environment.
If you would like to know more about the client & position available, please send an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.