Principal Structural Engineer
Our client is a highly successful, design led structural and civil engineering firm whose workload includes schemes in countries all over the world with many high profile, impressive projects having successfully been completed.
They have a unique opening in their Norwich office for a Principal Structural Engineer to work in a stimulating environment, which will bring with it the opportunity to explore new technology.
Candidates will have sound structural engineering experience and will be responsible for specialist structural engineering projects across a wide sector and in commercial, health and retail.
You will join a team comprising people from a range of backgrounds including engineering, architectural and contracting.
- Provide technical advice on a range of buildings structures projects,
- Carry out structural surveys of building/desk studies,
- Deliver engineering services on refurbishment schemes,
- Leading and mentoring the existing the structural engineering team as when required,
- Provide all aspects of design from concept to completion, ensuring compliance with British Standards and EuroCodes,
- Provide specifications and reports in line with design and construction timeframes.
- A degree in Structural / Civil Engineering,
- Experienced Chartered Engineer (either IStructE or ICE or equivalent), recently Chartered or near-chartered,
- Able to demonstrate their experience, competency and flexibility to rise to challenging situations and take on responsibility appropriate to their capability,
- A minimum of 7 years' experience in the area of Structural Engineering.
Our client is a forward thinking firm who are looking for like-minded individuals to join them - people who want to progress their career and move forward as the industry evolves.
For further information regarding this unique role, please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham.