Conrad Consulting is currently recruiting for a Project Manager to join our client based in Kent. If this sounds like the position for you, please read on below.
Our Client: Well established civil engineering contractor with offices across the UK.
Projects: Industrial, Commercial, Retail, Residential, Healthcare, Infrastructure and Civil Engineering
Company Headcount: 200 - 250
Requirements of the Project Manager:
- Highly experienced in managing projects
- Ideally you will have experience of undertaking structural repairs and maintenance projects
- Experience of procurement and management of materials, project financial reporting, managing quality and HSQE
- You will have a minimum of 2 years project management experience within either civil engineering or construction
- A degree within engineering, construction or any other related sector
Benefits: 23 days holiday plus bank holidays, Private Healthcare, Life Assurance, Company Pension Scheme, discretionary bonus scheme and professional subscriptions and training paid.
What happens next: Click apply today and our dedicated Surveying recruiter, Kevin Rose, will contact you to discuss the details of this opportunity in more depth.