Senior Temporary Works Engineer
Are you ready to drive your career forward by stepping into a fantastic new role?
Conrad Consulting are working with an established temporary and permanent works consultancy based in south London. They are have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Temporary Works Engineer to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
This firm specialises in temporary works design - if temporary works is your area of speciality then this would be a great place for you to work amongst fellow specialists.
Your project workload will cover a number of sectors including residential, retail, education and commercial among others.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in temporary works design,
- Chartered or working towards Chartership with IStructE,
- Excellent client facing skills & experience dealing with various industry professionals,
- Strong analytical skills,
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal).
For more information on this role and our client, please apply or get in touch with Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting.