Senior Civil Engineer
Are you looking for a rewarding role with a forward-thinking and independently-owned consultancy?
Does career progression rate high in your list of priorities as a Civil Engineer?
Take your career to the next step by joining a well-established civil and structural engineering consultancy at their vibrant design office in Cambridge.
As a Senior Civil Engineer, you will have experience in commercial and industrial infrastructure design ideally with a minimum of three year's UK consultancy experience. You will also have experience of AutoCAD, Civils 3D and MicroDrainage (Windes) as well as a good working knowledge of S278, S38 & S104 agreements.
- A degree in Civil Engineering,
- A minimum of three years' experience in residential, commercial and industrial infrastructure design,
- Experience of AutoCAD, Civils 3D and MicroDrainage (WinDES),
- Experience of S278, S38 and S104 agreements,
- Project & team leading ability,
- Excellent communication skills.
The successful Senior Civil Engineer will be offered a competitive salary & excellent benefits package, along with exposure to a diverse range of civil engineering projects that will allow you to learn valuable new skills & develop your career within a fast-paced multidisciplinary environment.
If you are interested in this vacancy and would like to know more about our client, please apply by sending an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.