Senior Civil Engineer
Our client, a well-established firm of multi- disciplinary consulting engineers has offices throughout the East of England and due to an increase in workload they are seeking a Senior Civil Engineer to join them in their office in Norwich on a full time permanent basis.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of interesting and challenging projects with a broad client base and should have experience of the design and detailing of schemes from concept through to detailed design stage as well as the ability to mentor other members of the team.
- Information gathering,
- Report writing,
- Foul and surface water drainage designs and highway designs.
- Negotiate approvals with the relevant authorities
- Close liaison with clients and team to successfully deliver a coordinated engineering solution.
- A degree in civil engineering,
- A minimum of 5 years' relevant experience,
- Experience of Microdrainage and PDS is also desirable for this role,
- A willingness and ability to mentor more junior team members is essential for this role,
- Excellent communication both written and oral.
This firm are looking for an engineer who will build and grow their career with them and in return they will offer a competitive salary (depending on level of experience) & benefits package. In addition they will offer support to attain long term career aspirations and engineering excellence.
If you are interested and would like to know more about the role & company, please apply by sending your up to date CV through to Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting.