Senior Project Engineer (Structures)
We are working with a highly successful engineering firm who have a vacancy for a Senior Project Engineer to join the team in their London office on a full-time permanent basis. This consultancy is highly dynamic & forward-thinking with an impressive portfolio of projects spanning a wide range of sectors.
The ideal candidate will need to be someone who will embrace working within a small office and will enjoy being part of a small but highly skilled and professional team. You will be working on projects ranging from small in size to £40-£50 million pounds offering great variety in the scope of work.
Projects: Commercial, education, industrial, healthcare and residential.
- Minimum 2.1 BEng Civil Engineering (or equivalent),
- Working towards IStructE chartership,
- 4-5 years' experience working for a similar UK consultancy,
- Good written and verbal communication skills,
- Ability to manage own workload within agreed time scales.
This is an excellent opportunity offering the right candidate the opportunity to shape their workload and contribute to the future growth of the team.
For further information regarding this great opportunity please contact Graham Ventham on 01728 726120.