We are working with one of our key clients, a leading multi-disciplinary firm, to assist them in their search for a creative & skilled Civils Technician to join the structural engineering team in their Cambridge office on a full-time permanent basis.
The successful Civils Technician will be collaborating closely with the firm's other teams on a range of high-profile building projects spanning various sectors, producing high quality work within a dynamic & supportive environment.
Projects: Commercial, Healthcare, Educational and more.
- Fully proficient with AutoCAD,
- Civils 3D would be ideal but is not essential,
- Experience working on new build infrastructure projects for private developments,
- Experience working on modifications to existing infrastructure,
- Design & detailing of Civil & Structural engineering schemes,
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal,
- Good working knowledge of the relevant Codes of Practice & Design Standards,
- The confidence to work with minimal supervision, managing your own workload effectively.
The Civils Technician will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package along with plenty of support from their team of experienced professionals.
If you would like to know more, please send your CV to Graham Ventham for more details.