Our client is an award winning Civil and Structural Engineering design practice and they currently have an opening for an Structural Technician to join their building structures team in St Albans on a full time permanent basis.
The successful technician will have a minimum of 2 years' experience working in the UK and will have gained experience in different types of construction materials and worked on a range of small, medium and large scale projects.
- Good knowledge of AutoCAD,
- Experience in Revit would be preferable but is not essential,
- Experience in common building materials including Steel, Concrete, Masonry & Timber,
- Able to work efficiently using your own initiative, with good decision-making & problem-solving skills,
- Excellent communication skills.
The role will allow the Technician to further develop their drawing and detailing skills whilst learning how to use Revit on the majority of their projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience within a large international consultancy working on complex & iconic projects across various sectors. If you would like to apply for this Structural Technician vacancy, please send a CV to Graham Ventham.