Our client is an award-winning based engineering practice specialising in structural & technical design. They currently have an exciting opportunity for an Associate Director with a minimum of 7 years' industry experience & wealth of expertise to join them on a full-time permanent basis.
Projects: Residential, Commercial, Retail, Healthcare and more.
- Carrying out site visits & inspections,
- Detailed design checking,
- Liaising & coordinating with clients & consultants,
- Promoting the company to clients & getting involved with business development,
- Project programming & monitoring,
- Getting involved with the training of junior engineers & technicians.
- A relevant degree e.g. civil or structural engineering,
- Must be a Chartered Engineer IStructE or ICE,
- A minimum of 7 years' industry experience covering both permanent and temporary works,
- Ideally project experience within the above sectors,
- Detailed design checking experience,
- Good background and experience of mixed-use developments,
- Strong technical skills with concrete and steel buildings.
The successful Associate Director will be responsible for overseeing the accuracy & quality of work produced as well as the progression of projects, their profitability & the satisfaction of clients.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience within a large international consultancy working on complex & iconic projects across various sectors.
If you'd like to apply for this Associate Structural Engineer vacancy, please send a CV to Graham Ventham or call on 01728 726120.