Senior Resident Engineer
1 day left
- Full Time
Our client, an award-winning engineering practice based in London specialises in structural & technical design and they currently have a vacancy for a Resident Engineer to join them on a full-time permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, pro-active and able to work under their own initiative,
Projects: Residential, Commercial, Retail, Healthcare and more
- Liaising with local authorities and other members of the project team during all stages of the project.
- Liaising with the main contractor,
- Monitor quality and progress of works on site,
- Providing on-site guidance / engineering support to the main contractor,
- Providing solutions to technical problems where possible.
- A degree is structural engineering,
- Experienced chartered engineer (IStructE or ICE),
- Experience of leading large High Rise or complex projects,
- Relevant industry experience,
- Detailed or expert knowledge in technical field or market sector.
The successful Resident Engineer will have a flexible approach to their work, high level of competency and ability to rise to a challenge.
For further information regarding this unique role, please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham.
Apply for Senior Resident Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly