Associate Structural Engineer
Conrad Consulting is supporting an small business in Edinburgh in their effort to appoint as Associate Structural Engineer to their team.
This appointment is part of a medium-term strategy, centred around succession planning, which will allow for rapid progression to a Director position within the firm with a couple of years.
Our client has a long history of delivering structural engineering services throughout Edinburgh & Lothians, as well as further afield, on a variety of projects.
Their core revenue stream is within the domestic/residential market, which is thriving right now. With many people looking to extend or upgrade their homes at present they have seen a huge increase of work which supplements the projects they have in other sectors.
Who are they looking for?
- You should be working as a Chartered Structural Engineer
- SER accreditation is highly desirable
- Experience working on smaller scale projects is obviously preferred
- Be capable of managing & mentoring employees
- Confident liaising directly with clients and architectural firms
What's on offer?
- The salary will be dependant on your specific experience and qualifications but is anticipated to be £40,000 - £50,000.
- There is a company benefits package, including parking space at the office, along with the progression available which will lead to obtaining shares within the firm and the lucratively associated with doing so.
- Flexible and remote working options are available within reason, particularly during the current climate.
For further information or if you would prefer to know the identity of our client before sending a CV to us, please contact Nick Grayston in our Edinburgh office.
Please note, we never send your CV to a client without obtaining your permission, so please apply in confidence and we will be in contact with you to discuss this role before onward transmission of your personal details.