Our client is a multi-discipline engineering company who focus on delivery of project excellence in all they do. Their projects include structural and civil engineering as well as project and development management.
Their Central London office has an opportunity for an experienced Senior Engineer to join a fast paced environment where you will work on heavy civil structures.
The teams have a cohesive approach to each project with regular internal and client meetings to ensure all aspects of the scheme are deliverable within budget and time deadlines.
- Necessary experience and pre-requisites to lead teams and supervise others on railway/highway infrastructure as Person in Charge (PIC).
- Current Personal Track Safety (PTS) competency. No learning support, or sufficient experience to justify removal of learning support
- Experience inspecting structures on railway infrastructure.
- Proven technical ability - design, assessment and checks.
- Proven report writing ability - Inspection/Examination reports, scoping reports etc.
- Excellent knowledge of Health and Safety and compilation of RAMS with particular emphasis on railway infrastructure.
- Experienced driver with full driving license - valid for UK.
- Current Co-ordinator of Site Safety (COSS) competency
- STE2, STE4 and STE5 competencies
- Chartered or nearing chartered status with relevant institute (ICE, IStructE or international equivalent)
This is a highly lucrative opportunity to join a leading consultancy where you will be given a competitive salary & benefits package along with plenty of scope for progression.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity and our client, please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham.