Structural Engineer (Heritage)
4 days left
- Full Time
Are you looking to be inspired by the environment you work in and the projects you work on?
We are working with a client whose vision is to be a leading integrated architectural, engineering and design practice and who are committed to delivering world class solutions which enhance the communities they serve.
They have asked us to help them look for a Structural Engineer to join the Heritage team of their Civil and Structural team in Sevenoaks on a full time permanent basis. The Structural engineer will be working on conservation projects and will therefore have experience of working in the heritage sector.
- A Master's degree from an accredited university,
- A Chartered engineer,
- A passion for architecture and building design and a passion for historic buildings is essential,
- A minimum of 5 years' post graduate experience working on projects including the repair or refurbishment of existing structures,
- Good written and spoken use of English and the ability to write reports,
- Excellent communication skills wit the ability to convey concepts and questions at meetings by telephone and in written sketch format,
- Experience of design in masonry and timber. Experience in design with steel and concrete would be advantageous,
- Knowledge of traditional types of building construction and methods.
The successful Structural Engineer will be well supported by senior engineers but is required to have a dynamic approach with the ability to design and manage their own projects independently.
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary & excellent benefits package. If you would like to know more about our client & this opportunity, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham to be considered.
Apply for Structural Engineer (Heritage)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly