Senior Structural Engineer
1 day left
- Full Time
Our client is an established and renowned contractor offering a full range of construction services throughout the South East of England.
They are currently seeking a Senior Structural Engineer with at least 5 years' experience to join their team in Harrow. Their work primarily involves structural refurbishment / alterations of existing buildings and also new builds and they are involved in many prominent construction projects for their clients who are market leaders in the construction field in London.
- working directly with the project manager on site to ensure all construction operations account for the structural implications / detail involved,
- interfacing with the client design team to streamline permanent works design and detail,
- design of temporary works systems that complement the installation intent.
- A degree in structural engineering,
- Chartered status would be favourable,
- A minimum of 5 years' post graduate experience,
- Experience in temporary works design would be ideal,
- Experience in structural alterations essential,
- Excavation shoring would also be a benefit,
- Proficient in the use of AutoCad,
- Site experience / project management is required.
The successful applicant can expect a rewarding career where experience will be gained in financial & operational fields in addition to engineering.
To be considered for this role please submit your CV to Graham Ventham.
Apply for Senior Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly