Civil Engineer (Rail)
6 days left
- Full Time
Our client is a leading multidisciplinary firm who are known within the industry for their innovative designs. They currently have an opening for a Civic Engineer to join their dynamic rail team in Central London on a full-time permanent basis and work on a varied portfolio of rail related design work.
The ideal candidate will have a broad range of skills and experience within the rail sector and the ability to design and assess various types of structure in a range of construction materials. A strong technical background is therefore a must.
Projects: Structures and buildings including rail, Retaining structures, Foundations, Bridges, Culverts and crossings and earth structures.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- Demonstrable success in the execution of design calculations,
- Knowledge of CDM regulations,
- Familiarity with Quality Management and Quality Management Systems,
- The ability to identify, develop and present civil engineering solutions,
- An understanding of geotechnical engineering and soil mechanics,
- Desire to take the initiative where necessary.
The ideal candidate will have the ability to work independently on projects from inception to completion with minimal supervision but will also be required to work well within a team environment.
The successful Civil Engineer will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package, a friendly working environment as part of a close-knit team and a fantastic working location in busy Central London.
If you would like to know more, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.
Apply for Civil Engineer (Rail)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly