Associate Director (Structures)
6 days left
- Full Time
Do you consider yourself an excellent new business developer? Are you an experienced Associate Structural Engineer /Director who has led and successfully delivered buildings structures projects?
If you can answer yes to these questions then we would like to hear from you!
We are working with a small, established and reputable engineering consultancy who pride themselves on their extensive engineering expertise. They have a requirement in their office in north London for an ambitious, dynamic individual to help lead their buildings structures team.
As an Associate Director you will have experience of heading a team, being responsible for resourcing, mentoring and ongoing training. This role also offers the potential for a partnership role within the business in 1-2 years.
- Lead a wide variety of projects ranging from small scale home alterations and extensions through to multi million pound residential and commercial schemes,
- Prepare fee submissions and establish new clients,
- Represent the company at design team meetings, site progress meetings, etc
- Liaise with the departmental Director to report on progress and discuss issues on all projects,
- Regularly meet with Senior Engineers/Project Engineers to monitor projects for quality, programme & cost control,
- Identify design variations and agree additional fees where appropriate,
- Work closely with Director on technical advancement, standardization and quality assurance.
- An Meng or MSC degree in structural engineering or equivalent,
- A member of the Institution of Structural Engineers or Institution of Civil Engineers with the designation MIStructE or MICE,
- A solid foundation of experience in structural engineering design,
- Ability to accept responsibility in a team based organization, combined with the ability to work independently,
- Working knowledge of industry standard analysis software, including or similar to SCIA Engineer, TEDDS, Tekla Structural Designer, CADS A3D Max,
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral is essential.
You will adopt a professional approach and possess strong business acumen, with excellent client relationship skills and the ability to retain and win new business. In return you will be rewarded with the following:
- Salary up to £65k with company car,
- A relaxed and friendly atmosphere in modern offices,
- 28 days holiday per annum plus Bank Holidays,
- Professional subscriptions paid by the company,
- Dedicated CPD training budget towards external seminars and courses,
- Private Healthcare,
- Death in Service benefit.
If this role is just what you have been looking for please get in touch with Graham Ventham on 01728 726120 for a confidential discussion and further information.
Apply for Associate Director (Structures)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly