Senior Bridge Engineer
Conrad Consulting is supporting tier 1 consulting engineer in their efforts to appoint a Senior Bridge Engineer in their Edinburgh office.
This role is best suited to a Chartered Bridge Engineer with design & analysis experience who is now ready to transition into more of a project management role.
You will report directly to the Operations Director within the Transportation Division and be responsible for day-to-day project & programme management of several design & build schemes across Scotland.
It goes without saying you should have a background in the design & analysis of bridges in the UK. In addition, you should:
- Be interested in moving into a Project Management style role
- Be Chartered (or very close to achieving)
- Familiar with DMRB and NEC contracts
- Be comfortable visiting site and communicating with contractors, local authorities and external consultants
- Experience managing multiple schemes would be advantageous, but not essential
- £36,000 - £44,000
- 7% Pension
- Private healthcare & life assurance
- Cycle To Work Scheme
- Flexible working scheme
- A range of additional benefits
For further information or if you would prefer to know the identity of our client before sending a CV to us, please contact Nick Grayston in our Edinburgh office.
Please note, we never send your CV to a client without obtaining your permission, so please apply in confidence and we will be in contact with you to discuss this role before onward transmission of your personal details.
Apply for Senior Bridge Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly