7 days left
- Full Time
£35,000 - £38,000k plus benefits
Are you a creative and ambitious Structural Engineer looking for your next significant career move?
If so, then we have the perfect role for you!
Our client is a design led structural engineering consultancy based in south London and they are looking for a Structural Engineer to join their talented team on a full time permanent basis. This is a well-established business who can offer a vibrant and energetic workplace where engineers create innovative design on project ranging in size from the very small to high end.
Projects: Domestic renovation, basements, commercial, new build & education.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- A minimum of 3 years' experience as a Structural Design Engineer,
- Must be a confident designer who is able to work autonomously,
- Proficient in the use of AutoCad,
- Must have an excellent understanding of building structures,
- Good client liaison and business development skills.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced and motivated Structural Engineer, who is passionate about design, to gain exposure to a range of fantastic building structures projects.
If you would like to know more about this opportunity, please forward an up to date CV to Jamie Creed to be considered.
Apply for Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly