£33k £*36kper annum plus benefits
We are pleased to be working with an established multi- disciplinary consultancy who specialise in building design, construction, civil engineering works and the extension of all buildings and structures both large and small. We are currently helping them find a Structural Engineer to join the team in their office which is based in Gloucester.
The successful Engineer will become an integral member of their skilled Structures team and help with their expanding workload on a full-time permanent basis.
Projects: Commercial, industrial, retail, public building contracts and domestic developments.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- A minimum of 3 years' experience as a Structural Design engineer,
- Excellent interpersonal skills,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills,
- Competency in the use of design software CSC Tedds and Tekla would be an advantage,
- Ability to design in all major building materials e.g. steel, concrete, timber and masonry.
This great opportunity offers a clear career path with a competitive salary & benefits package.
To apply, please forward an up to date CV to Jamie Creed to be considered.