7 days left
- Full Time
£34k- £38k per annum + Benefits (Permanent)
Are you looking for a career change in a role that will offer the opportunity to join an established and successful firm whose reputation is for a high standard of project delivery focusing on innovative and sustainable solutions? If you are this could be the role you have been waiting for!
Our client is an established Civil & Structural engineering consultancy with offices throughout the south west of England. We are helping them to find a Civil Engineer to join their Plymouth office on a full-time permanent basis.
The successful Civil Engineer will be required to work on a range of interesting infrastructure projects ranging from smaller residential schemes to larger commercial schemes.
- A degree in Civil Engineering, ideally MSc or Meng,
- A minimum of 3 years' experience,
- Must be proficient in the use of AutoCAD,
- Experience in drainage design including detail design and planning,
- Experience in microdrainage is essential,
- Civil 3D experience would be a bonus but is not essential.
The company will offer the successful civil engineer an excellent career progression and the opportunity to join a group of friendly and professional engineers.
To learn more and be considered for this opportunity submit your CV to Jamie Creed and let's get your new career started.
Apply for Civil Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly