Senior Civil Engineer
Conrad Consulting is supporting a long-standing client near Sheffield in their effort to appoint a Senior Civil Engineer to their infrastructure development team.
Our client has a long history of delivering civil & structural excellence with projects spanning most mainstream sectors.
Their core revenue stream covers commercial builds, residential developments, education facilities and healthcare projects.
You will be joining an existing team with one other Senior Civil Engineer, two Engineers, Graduates and also Technicians.
The role will offer good progression routes for someone who is career driven.
Who are they looking for?
- You should be working as Civil Design Engineer on infrastructure projects in the UK
- Strong software competency covering some or all of the following; Civil3D/PDS/WinDes/AutoCAD
- Significant exposure to roads and drainage schemes on various project types
- Be capable of managing & mentoring Graduate Civil Engineers
- Confident liaising directly multi-disciplinary team leads, clients and local authority representatives
- Chartered applicants are highly desirable although this is not an essential requirement
What's on offer?
- The salary will be dependant on your specific experience and qualifications but is anticipated to be £40,000 - £50,000.
- There is a company benefits package which will be discussed on application
- Flexible start and finish times are also offered
For further information or if you would prefer to know the identity of our client before sending a CV to us, please contact Nick Grayston in our Edinburgh office.
Please note, we never send your CV to a client without obtaining your permission, so please apply in confidence and we will be in contact with you to discuss this role before onward transmission of your personal details.
Apply for Senior Civil Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly