Senior Geotechnical Engineer
A multi-disciplinary engineering consultancy based in Sheffield are looking to recruit a Senior Geotechnical Engineer to join their established geo team. They're a consultancy renowned for looking after their staff, which is demonstrated by having pay reviews twice year, ensuring their staff are compensated for their hard work. Despite the current climate, they've been very resilient having had no staff on furlough and having made no cuts whatsoever. They've been extremely busy and going into the next few months expect this to continue. They have a wide range of projects, which are predominately within the large scale buildings sector.
- Ideally looking for someone with at least 6+ years' experience within the geotechnical sector
- Design experience including foundation design and slope stability
- Ideally have experience working on buildings projects
- Experience mentoring and managing junior geotechnical engineers
- Preferably a chartered engineer, however not essential
- A competitive salary of £40,000 - £46,000, dependant on experience
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Pension Contribution
- Cycle to work scheme
- Life Assurance
- Paid professional membership
What happens next: On receipt of your application our dedicated Geotechnical recruiter, Kate Waltham, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Kate will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with.
**We don't advertise all of our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Kate to find out more about other opportunities.**
We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to £500 for a successful referral.
Apply for Senior Geotechnical Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly