Project Engineer (Structures)
Our client is a Structural consultancy based in South West London whose workload is expanding due to continuing successful project delivery and an excellent reputation.
As a result of this success they are looking to recruit a Project Engineer to join their growing structures team and work on a number of different and exciting projects.
Projects include: basement design, temporary works, loft conversions and high end internal refits and the ideal candidate will ideally have experience of working in similar areas.
- Detailed design & design checking,
- Carrying out site visits & inspections,
- Liaising & coordinating with clients & consultants,
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering (ideally Masters (MSc or Meng),
- A minimum of 4 years' industry experience,
- Must be an excellent communicator (both written and verbal),
- Must be professional and well presented.
Ambition will be one of your key traits, as the company is looking to continue on a successful path of growth with plans to expand from its current model of high end residential into commercial works. This is therefore an exciting time to join this company and you will be keen to develop yourself professional by taking on a pivotal role in their development.
To be considered for this role and take the next step in your career, submit your CV to Graham Ventham.
Apply for Project Engineer (Structures)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly