Structural Revit Technician
Are you ready to drive your career forward by stepping into a fantastic new role as a Structural Revit Technician?
We are working with an established multidisciplinary consultancy who, due to an expanding workload have the opportunity for a Structural Revit Technician to join them in their Cambridge office on a full-time permanent basis.
Projects: Residential, Commercial, Educational and more.
- Educated to diploma level or equivalent in Civil/Structural Engineering,
- Experience in the use of AutoCAD and a minimum of 3 years REVIT Structural experience,
- Experience in the production of General arrangement drawings for buildings and structural in all major materials,
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills,
- Ability to work to deadlines, within budget and to programme.
They are looking for people who are excellent team players and have a proactive and positive attitude towards working under pressure and team mentoring.
.In return you will be offered excellent career prospects and good benefits package.
To be considered for this role please submit your CV to Graham Ventham.
Apply for Structural Revit Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly