Senior CAD / Civils 3D Technician
Our client, a leading engineering consultancy based in Essex are looking for a motivated and pro-active Senior CAD /Civils 3D Technician to work in their busy office near Chelmsford. They need a capable all-rounder who can drive expansion of the output and maximise new opportunities.
Working with a team of Engineers the CAD/Civil 3D Technician will provide support on a range of projects and will be primarily responsible for producing detailed designs and drawings using AutoCAD & Civil 3D.
Projects: Residential, Educational, Civic, Commercial, Industrial, Healthcare and more.
- Produce drawing and design information at various stages of a project from the
preliminary stages to tender and the construction stage,
- Co-ordinate information with relevant third parties (i.e. architects, mechanical
engineers, surveyors, members of the design team),
- To support the existing Civil Engineering team and assist with continued growth,
- Communicate throughout the stages of a project with Engineers and the team
leader when required,
- Attend meetings and site visits on occasions when necessary,
- Carry out any other duties that may reasonably be expected.
- HNC/HND or relevant qualification in Civil Engineering or equivalent,
- A proficient user of AutoCAD and Civil 3D,
- Broad experience in the use and application of common engineering software and IT,
- Infrastructure engineering design experience including primarily utilities,
- highways, drainage and ground modelling.
The successful Senior CAD /Civils 3D Technician will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package, along with career-propelling hands-on experience & exposure to a range of projects.
If you are keen to be considered for this vacancy, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.
Apply for Senior CAD / Civils 3D Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly