Structural Revit Technician
Our client is an established and renowned contractor offering a full range of construction services throughout the South East of England.
They are currently seeking a Structural Revit Technician to join their team in Harrow to fulfil a design coordinator role on their sites. Their work primarily involves structural refurbishment / alterations of existing buildings and also new builds and they are involved in many prominent construction projects for their clients who are market leaders in the construction field in London.
- To create 3D models,
- To coordinate the input of other contractors to ensure on site buildability,
- To perform a design management role i.e. chasing for contractor inputs and setting deadlines for information delivery.
- Proficiency in the use of Revit is essential,
- A minimum of 3 years' experience using Revit on live building structures projects,
- Advanced AutoCad skills are also essential,
- Capability in other 3D modelling software would be of benefit,
- Design management experience would be beneficial but it is not essential,
- Able to work efficiently using your own initiative, with good decision-making & problem-solving skills.
To be considered for this role please submit your CV to Graham Ventham.
Apply for Structural Revit Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly