Are you looking for a rewarding role with a forward-thinking and independently-owned company?
Does career progression place high in your list of priorities?
Take your career to the next step by joining a well-established company with a proven track record in the delivery of residential and mixed use schemes throughout the east of England. They have asked us to help them find an Infrastructure Engineer to join them at their offices in Bury St Edmunds.
- Supporting the production of Drainage/Highway designs and provision for all types and scales of development projects,
- Delegate and manage the technician resource in the delivery of outputs to agreed deadlines,
- Liaise with the client and design teams on active projects and to manage and procure deliverables on time,
- Deliver projects within budget constraints,
- Preparing and managing the delivery of technical reports.
- A degree in Civil Engineering or an equivalent qualification,
- Working towards Chartered Membership of the Institution of Civil Engineers,
- A minimum of 4 years' relevant experience,
- Experience of preparing highway designs and specifications,
- Experience in detailed drainage and SuDs design using Microdrainage
- Experience of the delegation and management of technician resources,
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong presentation skills,
- A competent user of AutoCad and Civil 3D.
In return you will be offered excellent career prospects and benefits package within an ambitious and industry-leading organisation.
For further information please call contact Graham Ventham on 01728 726120 for a confidential chat.