Senior Estimator - Birmingham City Centre - Permanent
Your new company
An international company with great strength and a culture of progression. Placing great emphasis on the training, development and assessment of their staff, they're dedicated to providing cutting-edge expertise. Join now and you'll benefit from a development programme across their Infrastructure Portfolio designed to ensure your career objectives are met in full.
Your new role
- Single point of contact for all Client's infrastructure costs, working closely with the Estimating Management team to implement and maintain Cost Management and Estimating systems to ensure accurate reporting, bench marking and analysis of Clients' infrastructure costs;
- Support implementation of accurate Cost measurement processes including progress and performance measurement;
- Provide professional advice covering Clients' infrastructure costs to stakeholders (including but not limited to Procurement Specialists, Cost / Contract Management Personnel, Estimators and Project Controls);
- Ensure continuous development and improvement of Client's policies, procedures and resources
- for all cost and related controls services;
- Work closely with the Scheduling Team to ensure integration and alignment of cost models and schedules; and
- Aid in the development of bench marking database and reporting process to provide timely and accurate advice to inform decision making.
What you'll need to succeed
- Member of the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors, ACostE, ICES or similar relevant professional association and NVQ Level 3 in Project Controls;
- Degree or equivalent experience or achieved NVQ Level 2 in Project Controls;
- Quantity surveying skills and comprehensive understanding of the construction industry;
- Familiarity of government initiatives and policies.
What you'll get in return
A fantastic range of benefits, which you can tailor to suit your own health, well-being, financial and lifestyle choices
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.