Senior Structural Engineer
Our client is a successful engineering consultancy who are enjoying an increased workload and, as a result, are currently seeking an experienced Senior Structural Engineer to join ther tean in their West London office to provide full technical design support for a director running residential, retail and mixed-use projects.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years' experience, particularly in refurbishment/reconfiguration/repurposing of large existing buildings, including large shopping centres and new-build residential developments.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- Experience of Tekla structural Design and Tekla Tedds would be advantageous,
- Must have good communication skills and be able to produce well-written detailed reports.
- Able to solve problems, work to agreed deadlines with minimum supervision
- Able to lead and assist junior engineers as necessary.
- Ideally should have experience of using Tekla Structures, SCIA Engineer and Bluebeam software.
If you think you would be a suitable candidate for this Senior Structural Engineer role and would like to be considered, please send across an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details.