Senior Structural Technician
Senior Structural Technician (Heritage)
£37,000 - £40,000 per annum
Are you looking to be inspired by the environment you work in and the projects you work on?
We are working with a highly respected consulting structural and civil engineering practice who pride themselves on the diverse and professional service their team of Chartered engineers are able to offer across a wide range of building structures projects.
They have asked us to help them find a Structural Technician to join the team in their Exeter on a full time permanent basis to work on historical and conservation projects. The ideal candidate will therefore have experience of working in the heritage sector.
- A passion for building design and for historic buildings in particular is essential,
- A minimum of 3 years' experience working on projects including the repair or refurbishment of existing structures,
- Good written and spoken use of English and the ability to write reports,
- Excellent communication skills wit the ability to convey concepts and questions at meetings by telephone and in written sketch format,
- Experience of design in masonry and timber,
- Knowledge of traditional types of building construction and methods.
The successful Structural Technician will be well supported by senior engineers but is required to have a dynamic approach.
In return you will be rewarded with a competitive salary & excellent benefits package. If you would like to know more about our client & this opportunity, please forward an up to date CV to Jamie Creed.