Structural Technician (Heritage)
£22,000-£25,000 per annum plus benefits
We are working with a highly respected consulting structural and civil engineering practice who pride themselves on the diverse and professional service their team of Chartered engineers are able to offer across a wide range of building structures projects.
They have asked us to help them find a confident and ambitious person to train as a Structural Technician to assist with the increasing workload within their Exeter office.
You will learn to produce drawings on a wide variety of projects across a range of sectors, both for new and refurbishment schemes and will be supervised under the guidance of a Senior Technician to draw and detail a wide variety of projects as part of a structural team. This opportunity would suit a school leaver.
- Ideally educated to A level standard,
- A keen interest in structures & specifically historical buildings and conservation,
- Experience in AutoCAD is not essential as full training will be given,
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal,
- Excellent attention to detail.
This role will allow the technician to learn to develop their drawing and detailing skills.
Apply now for a fantastic chance to join a well-established practice by sending an up to date CV to Jamie Creed.