Technical Director (Civils)
Are you an experienced Technical Director who has led and successfully delivered infrastructure projects and is looking to advance their career at one of the UK's leading independent consultancies?
If you can answer yes to the above then we would like to hear from you!
Our client is a national name in engineering excellence and they work on a variety of interesting and challenging schemes including residential, commercial, retail and logistics amongst others. They are continuing to expand teams and are looking for a Technical Director to assist in building and establishing a new civils team in their Kent office.
They require an enthusiastic, driven & charismatic individual who is willing to become involved in business development; maintaining & strengthening existing client relationships as well as seeking out new work & forming new relationships for the company. Ideally the successful candidate will have an existing portfolio of clients that they are free to bring to the role with them.
- A minimum of 5 years' post Chartered experience,
- Extensive experience managing project teams on projects from concept through to completion,
- Extensive experience managing the financial aspects of projects,
- A proven track record of successfully delivering projects & concentrating on client satisfaction,
- A broad range of project sector experience,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Strong business acumen with the ability to develop new & existing client relationships as well as win new business.
The successful Technical Director will be rewarded with a competitive salary & benefits package, a friendly working environment as part of a close-knit team. For the right individual there will also be the opportunity to progress to partner level within the next 3 years.
If you would like to know more, please forward an up to date CV to Graham Ventham for more details and a confidential chat.