Structural Engineer (contract)
We are working with a dynamic and award winning structural engineering consultancy to help them find a Structural Engineer to join the team in their east London office. This role will initially be on a contract basis (4 days a week) but there is the potential for this to progress to more hours and a permanent position.
This firm covers a wide range of collaborative building structures design and your experience should include RC, foundations and basements in all common materials including timber, steel and masonry. Experience in cross laminated timber, Rebar detailing and steelwork design would also be of advantage.
Projects: Education, leisure, residential and art & culture etc.
- A degree in civil or structural engineering,
- A minimum of 2 years' post graduate experience,
- Must have hand drawing skills (sketches and details),
- Previous cut and carve refurbishment experience would be ideal,
- Temporary works knowledge would be an advantage,
- 2d and 3d frame analysis experience,
- Proficient in the use of Revit and Tedds,
- Ability and experience of carrying out site visits.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator with a strong work ethic.
If this sounds like the opportunity you have been waiting for please send am updated CV to Graham Ventham.