Principal Geotechnical Engineer
A global engineering consultancy based in Central London are looking to recruit an ambitious Principal Geotechnical Design Engineer to their established team. You will be working for a consultancy which is renowned for their high profile infrastructure projects both locally and overseas, including HS2, Sydney Metro and Dubai Metro to name just a few projects.
The successful Principal Geotechnical Engineer will be reporting directly into the Head of Geotechnical for the company, taking lead on projects whilst also mentoring and managing junior geotechnical staff.
- 6+ Years' experience working within a geotechnical design consultancy
- Highly experienced using PLAXIS 2D & 3D and other geotechnical software
- Chartered Engineer (CEng)
- Experience mentoring and managing junior geotechnical engineers
- Experience working on large scale infrascture experience
- A salary of £50,000 - £58,000, dependant on experience
- Paid professional membership
- 25 days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Private Healthcare
- Cycle to work scheme
- And much more…
What happens next: On receipt of your application our dedicated Environmental recruiter, Kate Waltham, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Kate will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with.
**We don't advertise all of our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Kate to find out more about other opportunities.**
We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to £500 for a successful referral.