A leading engineering firm based locally to the Mansfield & chesterfield area is looking to further grow their established team of over 250 staff. With offices across the UK offering multi-disciplinary services they are quickly growing and have done extremely well, despite the current climate and have a large pipeline of work over the next few years. They're looking to further grow their environmental team (Geotechnical and Geo-Environmental) by appointing a Project Manager.
- At least 5+ years of experience working within the Ground investigations sector
- At least 1+ years project management experience, additional to GI experience
- Experience managing and mentoring junior staff
- A competitive salary of £35,000 - £40,000, dependant on experience
- 25 Days holiday, plus bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Paid professional membership
- Cycle to work scheme
- Private healthcare
- And much more…
What happens next: On receipt of your application our dedicated Environmental recruiter, Kate Waltham, will contact you to discuss this opportunity in full detail. Kate will disclose the name of our client to you prior to sending your CV to this, or any other company we are working with.
**We don't advertise all of our vacancies! If this role isn't quite right for you, please get in touch with Kate to find out more about other opportunities.**
We offer a 'REFER A FRIEND' bonus up to £500 for a successful referral.