Senior Structural Engineer (contract)
Senior Structural Engineer (Contract)
£33p/hr - £37p/hr
Surrey (working from home)
Our client is a small and highly reputable engineering consultancy who successfully deliver a range of projects across the UK and nationwide. They are seeking an experienced Structural Engineer to join the team in their Surrey office on a contract basis. While there is the scope to work from home, it is required that the engineer lives near to their offices as they will be required to work in the office for at least 2 days a week.
The successful Senior Structural Engineer will be responsible for preparing structural design calculations, running their own projects from inception to completion, including managing the costs & revenues, and attending design / site meetings.
The ideal candidate will have previously worked within a small design team and will have used a range of materials including Steel, concrete, timber and masonry.
- Must be degree qualified in Structural or Civil Engineering,
- Must be a Chartered Engineer (MICE / MIStructE),
- A minimum of 10 years' experience,
- Fully proficient in the use of AutoCad,
- Client facing experience,
- Excellent communication skills, both written & verbal.
If you would like to hear more about this role, please send across an up to date CV to Jamie Creed to