If you consider yourself to be an ambitious and motivated Civil Engineer with a CV to prove it then we would like to hear from you!
Our client is seeking high calibre candidates for their Civil engineer role which will be based in their Norwich office. Candidates will have at least 5 years' experience with particular interest in drainage and hardstanding on built environment schemes.
The successful civil engineer will be required to be an 'on the job' engineer however they will also be required to have client facing ability and will be willing and able to check the work of junior engineers. They will also have previous involvement in liaising with colleagues and construction professionals throughout the design and construction process.
Projects include: Residential, education and other site development schemes.
- A degree in Civil engineering,
- Chartered or near Chartered is an essential requirement for this role,
- A minimum of 5 years' post-graduation industry experience,
- An impeccable track record of deadline execution within various sectors of the Built Environment,
- Experience in the production and approval of single and multi-discipline fee proposals for projects,
- A sound understanding of the building process, procurement, design management and control and interaction with other stakeholders in the construction process,
- An applied approach to time management with the ability to deliver multiple projects simultaneously and work independently,
- Ability to carry out site visits, complete inspections, identify issues and solve problems,
- Demonstrate flexibility and the ability to adapt to changes.
The role will see you working closely with the engineering and CAD teams to produce designs across a range of sectors.
To discuss this Civil engineer role in detail please get in touch with Graham Ventham.