A thriving engineering practice in Norwich is urgently seeking an Civil Engineer to join them on a full time permanent basis.
The successful Civil Engineer will be collaborating closely with the firm's other teams on a range of high-profile building projects spanning various sectors, producing high quality work within a dynamic & supportive environment.
Projects: Commercial, Healthcare, Educational and more.
- A degree in Civil Engineering,
- A minimum of 2 years' post-graduation experience,
- Ideally have experience working on housing estates, schools, large regeneration projects, sewer diversions & highways,
- Be familiar with flood risk assessments, detailed design of drainage & SUDS, earthworks, S278 works, S106 applications & build over agreements,
- Be proficient with MicroDrainage.
As a Civil Engineer, your role will be varied as you will be taking responsibility for the design & running of your own smaller projects (under supervision) as well as assisting with larger projects, making this a great opportunity for you to take that next step and get involved in running your own projects.
If you think you would be a suitable candidate for this Civil Engineer role and would like to be considered, please send across an up to date CV to Graham Ventham - suitable applicants will be contacted with further details.