Senior Structural Engineer
Our client is a highly successful, design led structural and civil engineering firm who pride themselves on offering a comprehensive and skilled engineering service to their clients. They currently have an opening for a Senior Structural Engineer with a minimum of 5 years' industry experience to join their team in Bury St Edmunds on a full-time permanent basis to contribute to the structural engineering design of a range of development projects.
- A degree in Civil or Structural Engineering,
- A minimum of 7 years' experience as a Structural Engineer,
- Experience of reinforced concrete frame and traditional load-bearing masonry design,
- A passion for & experience in the design of building structures,
- Residential Design experience would be beneficial,
- Strong analytical skills,
- Excellent communication skills (both written & verbal),
- Great team spirit.
They are looking for an ambitious individual who will work well within their close-knit team, and someone who will be willing to get involved in dealing with clients & members of other disciplines. You will also be expected to go out on site visits when required to inspect live projects, which is a great opportunity to watch your own design work come to life & see your projects at various construction stages.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a reputable firm whose directors believe in making sure their staff feel valued - as you grow as an engineer & take on more responsibilities, you will in turn be rewarded for your efforts and be given a clear track for progression.
If you are interested in this Senior Structural Engineer vacancy and would like to know more details about the company, please apply by sending your up to date CV through to Graham Ventham at Conrad Consulting - suitable applicants will be contacted with more details.
Apply for Senior Structural Engineer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly