Senior Structural Engineer
Our client has an excellent reputation for delivering projects and, due to an increased workload, an opportunity has been created for a talented Senior Structural Engineer to work alongside the team in their Central London office on a contract basis.
They are looking for senior engineer to provide full technical design support for a range of projects including residential, retail and mixed use projects.
- A minimum of 5 yrs experience in design of RC and Steel structures and building substructures,
- Experience of refurbishment & structural modification design, as well as new-build is preferable.
- Must have very good communication skills and demonstrable report writing skills.
- Able to solve problems, work to agreed deadlines with minimum supervision.
- Able to lead and assist junior Engineers as necessary.
If you are interested in applying for this contract role please send an updated CV to Graham Ventham.