Assistant BIM Manager
Are you looking to further develop your career by taking a role as an Assistant BIM Manager within a growing consultancy?
Look no further!
Our client is a busy multi-discipline practice based in Ipswich. As their workload is increasing they are seeking an Assistant BIM Manager to assist on all aspects of architectural design by leading the coordination and implementation of their BIM processes. This role would suit an experienced and ambitious technician from either a structural or architectural background.
Requirements of the Assistant BIM Manager:
- RIBA, CIAT or another relevant qualification,
- Knowledge of coordination software such as Solibri or Navisworks,
- Knowledge in federating models from different software platforms such as ArchiCAD or Revit,
- A keen interest in BIM, construction and the built environment,
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral, with the ability to liaise effectively with a range of other professionals,
- An understanding of the relationship between people, buildings and the wider environment,
- An ability to take ownership for your own personal development,
- An ability to provide exceptional service internally and externally.
On offer for the Assistant BIM Manager:
- Salary up to £48k per annum
- Genuine career progression
- Support in your professional development
- A varied workload
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented BIM Technician looking to make a significant career move.
For further information please contact Graham Ventham on 01728 726120.