Civil Engineer - Roads and Drainage
Civil Engineer Infrastructure S38, S104
This regional consultancy is enjoying a busy workload and has a full order book ahead, and they are looking to expand their team with either an experienced Civil Engineer within roads, drainage , flood risk . You will need to be experienced within S38 & S104 works
Your job duties will depend on whether you are more biased towards Roads and drainage or more specialist in Flood Risk but will typically involve:
* Responsible for producing detailed design of drainage & highway schemes for a wide variety of project types..
* Prepared alignment design and other detailed design disciplines such as traffic signs and road marking, pavement design, external works design & highway drainage.
* Responsibilities included liaising with clients, architects and contractors as well as regulatory and statutory authorities to deliver detailed highway designs for Section 38/278/184 works, & detailed drainage designs for Section 104/185 works.
* Liaise with water authorities for planning applications and respond to client's queries in person and over the phone.
* Preparation of surface water drainage strategies and flood risk assessments.
What you'll need to succeed
You will need to be fully autocad literate, expert on PDS/MicroDrainage . You will be degree/ HNC qualified.
What you'll get in return
The work load is exciting and varied and involved both UK and international projects. This is a exciting and vibrant consultancy were you will enjoy a varied career .
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.